Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, July 19, 2010

23w3d down, 16w4d to go!

Just got back from our 24 week baby check up and we’re progressing well! Baby’s heartbeat was thumping well at 159bpm and this was the first appointment where they actually measured my belly. We’re measuring at 24 weeks, today we’re 23w4d so I guess baby is eating just fine in there! They also scheduled the rest of my appointments between now and delivery...up until now I’ve felt as though we’ve got oodles of time until we meet Baby Jack or Baby Grace but really, the next four months will probably fly by! The next appointment is the glucose screening and I get three different flavors to choose between for the test. When they read the list it sounded like a fruity cocktail menu - minus the alcohol!

Baby’s nursery is coming together – Doug surprised me with the crib for my birthday! My sister and Kelly bought the Winnie the Pooh humidifier from our Walmart.com registry (can’t wait to see the steam come out of his ears!) and my parents bought a diaper genie. There is a lot to be said for having a birthday while pregnant and I am so grateful for all the cards, wishes and of course gifts for baby. I am often overwhelmed by how much love there is for our Baby already! Roll on November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUV or Minivan (a minivan at 30 years old?!)?

Does my bump look big in this?

Does my bump look big in this?
Almost 18 weeks - a really cute gift from Mark and Su!

At our 20 week scan, should we find out if we are having a Jack or a Grace?