Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rumbles in the jungle....or at least the womb!

So we were watching Friday Night with Jonathan Ross but on Saturday morning and having a good chuckle at Robin Williams. Very funny! Baby seemed to enjoy my laughter as there were some really strong kicks, so strong I grabbed Doug's hand and he was able to feel a kick. I'm finding Baby enjoys me laughing much more than my singing but not as much as my eating. Sang nice and loud at church last night and expected some rumbles but nothing so I guess Baby is not so big on my dulcet tones! Baby seems to get really active after I have a snack or a meal. A good sign I think, according to WhatToExpect.com Baby will double his or her weight this next four weeks and I must admit I am starting to get hungrier. A small bowl of low fat ice cream, sliced almonds, blueberries and honey is currently a favorite snack. I think Baby agrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUV or Minivan (a minivan at 30 years old?!)?

Does my bump look big in this?

Does my bump look big in this?
Almost 18 weeks - a really cute gift from Mark and Su!

At our 20 week scan, should we find out if we are having a Jack or a Grace?